👤 Keeping your remote team engaged can be a daunting task.
So here are some ideas to help you keep your team engaged with virtual employee activities!
- Games are the best way to beat boredom at work. Use the Quick Games to shake things up and let your team interact.
- Playing Guul in Slack allows employees to get to know colleagues better and have cozy interactions.
You can chat and even join the fun!
- 👯Tournament Games pop out!
Tournament Games are perfect for increasing excitement and engagement. They help to increase the participation of teams and foster a sense of community.
- ♟️No better way to bond with coworkers than by playing online chess. Hype up your team!
- 🎉 Complete the task and get a reward, such as a badge, points, or status.
- 🏆 Leaderboards show who is 'winning' and inspire your team to work harder to compete.